Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sportball Phoenix: Noncompetive Sports Instruction

Sportball Phoenix:  Noncompetitive sports instruction for children 16 months – 12 years old!

We were introduced to Sportball Phoenix this summer through the Goddard School summer program.  We are so happy that we decided to participate!  My son who is almost 3 years old, came home every Wednesday eager to show us his newly practiced sports skills.  I have to say that I was really surprised when he said "Mommy watch me dribble!"  And he actually dribbled twice...which is probably a lot better then I could do!  We have seen a noticeable improvement in his balance and coordination since the beginning of the summer and I really think that Sportball has helped.  My son has enjoyed it so much that we have decided to have a Sportball birthday party for him.  I really like that it's noncompetitive and it helps to build confidence and socialization in a safe environment.  If you have a child between the ages of 16 months and 12 years old, you should look into a Sportball program in your area.  We are glad we did!

Check out the Sportball programs and schedules!

No comments: